It’s the conference within the conference: The vast 2023 FETC Expo Hall will host an intriguing lineup of special events and present the products and services of more than 400 solutions providers. K-12 administrators, edtech leaders and educators of all stripes have a chance to experiment with innovative edtech teaching tools and interact with hundreds of solution providers about the latest innovations in classroom and distance education.
The Future of Education Technology® Conference takes place live and in person, Jan. 23-26, 2023, and the FETC Expo Hall opens at noon on Tuesday, Jan. 24—right after the opening keynote by futurist and author Daniel Burrus. Along with the hundreds of companies displaying their products and expertise, here are the other major highlights:
- Opening Night Reception: Catch up with colleagues and make new connections with a sneak preview of the solutions provided by 400+ companies.
- Startup Pavilion: Discover emerging companies, demo original products and meet the entrepreneurs making advances in the edtech market.
- Esports Gaming Arena: Competitive K-12 esports teams engage students, build culture, and promote career and college readiness. Attendees will get a live experience of esports in action.
- Content-Focused Theaters: Sessions by real-world practitioners and edtech company leaders take place in six specialized theaters: Information Technology, Technology Discovery, Thought Leadership, Esports, STEM and Pitchfest.
- Meet the Authors: Best-selling edtech authors will sign books and answer questions about the most pressing K-12 topics.
- Closing Festivities & Prize Giveaway: You can win FETC’s annual $30,000 technology prize giveaway for your school at FETC 2023’s closing festivities.
FETC Expo Hall: Theatrical insights
Here’s a closer look at the content-focused theaters:
Information Technology Theater: For those who are on the frontlines of education technology, these sessions cover the latest updates in core technology infrastructure and best practices.
Technology Discovery Theater: Designed for senior-level administrators, attendees will learn the ins and outs of emerging education products through live demonstrations.
FETC Expo Hall hours 2023
- Tuesday: 12 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Thought Leadership Theater: District, state and school-level leaders get insight into policy, pedagogy, wellness and school management.
Esports Theater: As esports continues to grow in popularity, district leaders will learn how esports benefit students’ academic performance.
STEM Theater: Education leaders will observe a variety of hands-on demonstrations of products that their schools can utilize to enhance their STEM programs.
Pitchfest Theater: Attendees will hear from the newest and most innovative ed-tech startups and how their technologies can change the world of education.