Date & Time: Wednesday, March 6th at 2 pm ET
Attend this 20-minute DA Ed Talk to explore actionable district-level approaches to student attendance challenges that can help boost attendance before the bell rings for summer break.
Learn practical strategies for enhancing parental engagement, leveraging data effectively, tailoring communication approaches, and implementing proactive measures that will foster a culture of regular attendance and drive student success.
Topics will include:
- National attendance trends and their implications
- The importance of parental engagement
- How to effectively utilize data to identify and address attendance issues
- Communication strategies to engage families
- Proactive measures and interventions to support students with attendance barriers and foster a positive attendance culture
*Attendees will be able to download the free eBook, Attendance Matters: Improve Attendance with a Streamlined Approach, which provides proven school communication strategies that can be implemented now to build back attendance.
Dr. Kara Stern, Head of Education Solutions, SchoolStatus