Date & Time: Thursday, March 17, 2022 2:00 pm ET
Founder and Senior Advisor, TransACT Communications
Director of Operations, Milwaukee Office, TransACT Communications
Senior Account Success Manager, TransACT Communications
For schools nationwide, understanding the backgrounds and living situations of the students they serve is vital to providing adequate support.
Inaccurate data, missing data, or data that a Student Information System doesn’t store can create hurdles to support students’ needs. Not only does this impact a school district’s ability to stay compliant with the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) and the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act (M-V Act), it can hinder student achievement and stability.
In this webinar, attendees will learn about:
- What state and federal data is required and why
- How a lack of coordination between schools and community service partners can result in fragmented services
- *What a school district’s SIS can and can’t track
- *What is the impact of missing or inaccurate data
- *How technology can make data collection simpler and more efficient
By submitting your contact information you are agreeing to receive communication from TransACT Communications.