Date & Time: Wednesday, March 9, 2022 2:00 pm ET
Mr. Fred Heid, Superintendent, Polk County Public Schools
Ms. Michele Bledsoe, Director of Equity and Social Emotional Wellness, Puyallup School District
Dr. Travis Gayles, Chief Health Officer, Hazel Health
Students are facing an unprecedented mental health crisis. An increase in demand for counseling combined with a nationwide provider shortage means that finding affordable support can take months. Can school-based telehealth be an innovative solution to offer all students access to mental health care?
In this webinar, hear from two district leaders as they discuss how they partnered with Hazel Health to provide high-quality, culturally competent, timely mental health care to students in their districts by leveraging telehealth to extend the reach of care.
These experts will cover:
- Building a culture of preventative care for pediatric mental health – we cannot wait for students to be in crisis to get them services
- Providing comprehensive mental health services as integrated services, including reviewing physical and social needs (SDOH)
- Integrating telehealth services with a multitiered system of support in schools
- Providing care access to all students in a district, regardless of their financial or insurance situation
- Addressing the whole child to help them reach their full potential
By submitting your contact information you are agreeing to receive communication from Hazel Health.