FETC 2020 track preview: Future of Ed Tech Inclusion & Special Education
Among the six session tracks at FETC 2020 will be the Future of Ed Tech Inclusion & Special Education track, where attendees can learn about effective practices for using technology to support the academic and social-emotional growth of all students, including those with disabilities.
With an emphasis on inclusive practices, the 2020 Inclusion & Special Education program is an excellent opportunity for administrators and educators across settings to collaborate, share, and learn about new ways that technology can be used to help students achieve their goals.
Workshops and sessions will cover topics such as:
- Assistive technology
- Embedded accessibility tools
- Inclusive practices and UDL
- Cutting-edged applications of technology in specialized programs
- Administrator best practices
- Data collection and special education management
- Technology supports for students with autism
- Digital tools and supports for students with learning disabilities such as dyslexia
- Executive functioning tools for attention and behavioral needs
To learn more about the more than 600 learning opportunities at FETC 2020, visit fetc.org/sessions.