Original Airdate: Thursday, September 15 at 2 pm ET
District leaders are successfully providing schools with innovative instructional technologies that help teachers implement adaptive learning into the classroom and achieve their goals. But these same teachers have already begun to experience the many downsides of incorporating these much-needed technologies into their lesson plans that prevent them from fully engaging with their students, which can negatively impact student success.
In this informative webinar, learn the challenges teachers across the U.S. have been experiencing with managing so many ed tech tools, how this affects student learning, and how district leaders can help with an AI digital assistant to improve student success and reduce teacher “technostress.”
- What teachers are saying about ed tech and what help they need to improve learning
- How “technostress” is defined and how it can be reduced for teachers
- How to simplify technology use in the classroom
- How teachers can efficiently control the apps and tools they are already using in classrooms
- What an AI digital assistant is
By submitting your contact information, you are agreeing to receive communication from Promethean.