Super Duper Publications Provides Unique Educational Materials for PreK-5 Distance Learning and Teletherapy
New Digital Library has more than 340 worksheets, card decks, and games
Greenville, S.C. (August 19, 2020) – Distance learning has become a staple of our current educational system. With the launching of its new Digital Library, which includes more than 340 resources to support distance learning and teletherapy, educational publisher Super Duper Publications is leading the way in providing online learning materials for young students.
This unique Library:
- Has more than 340 instructional games, cards, and worksheets for educators and parents to use with PreK-Grade 5 students
- Is updated with additional materials and features weekly
- Targets specific skills – basic concepts, literacy, grammar, social skills, critical thinking, sequencing, listening, early skills, phonemic awareness, memory, motor skills, sensory integration, phonics, reading, and more.
- Offers both short and longer activities to benefit students with limited attention spans
- Is web-based for easy accessibility at school or home
- Can be used in-person in a classroom
- Works on a desktop, laptop, or digital whiteboard, as well as on mobile devices such as a Chromebook, tablet or smartphone.
- Complies with State and Common Core educational standards
“When the pandemic hit, all education shifted online,” said Thomas Webber, chairman of Super Duper. “Nowadays, educators need easy-to-access resources that they can use with students during distance learning and online special education/speech therapy sessions. Parents are also looking for easy-to-understand materials that their children can use during at-home learning. We created this online Digital Library of our most popular print materials, so that educators and parents would have access to the learning materials their children need.”
The Super Duper Digital Library is currently available at the introductory rate of $199.95 for an annual subscription or $19.95 for a monthly subscription. To subscribe, visit www.superduperinc.com and click on the “Digital Products” icon.
About Super Duper Publications
Super Duper Publications creates unique educational products for children ages 3-12, with a special emphasis on students with speech and language delays, developmental/learning disabilities, and autism. It was founded in 1986 by Sharon and Thomas Webber. To date, Super Duper has created more than 1,500 creative, colorful, supplemental educational and therapy materials for children, that are available in both print and digital formats. To learn more, visit www.superduperinc.com.