Illuminate Education Unveils Significant Product Updates to Meet Modern Needs of Students and Teachers
IRVINE, Calif. (June 21, 2019) — Illuminate Education, providers of the leading K–12 student performance system, announces significant enhancements to its eduCLIMBER, DnA, SchoolCity SUITE, Achievement Dashboard and Inspect PLUS products. The company will roll out the updates to customers with their summer release.
To better support data-informed decision making, interoperability, efficiency and engagement, Illuminate Education added features such as:
- Enhanced Item Bank and Pre-builts: Provides educators high quality content for common assessments, progress monitoring, and to support teachers on where to focus instruction. Offerings have been enhanced to reach more educators in more states. (Inspect PLUS, Quick Checks, NGSS)
- Students 3D: Allows educators to see the student behind the data and identify unique groups of students to provide support. (eduCLIMBER)
- Thresholds: Provides districts the capability to customize and prioritize data sets to automatically identify students requiring support and alert key stakeholders to ensure that resources are given. (eduCLIMBER)
- Deeper Integration with Google: Enables educators who use Google docs to build and administer assessments more efficiently. Single sign-on is now available for students. (DnA)
- Personalized Review Assignment (PRA): Helps educators deliver personalized sets of review resources to each student depending on their individual assessment results using a gamified interface. (DnA and SchoolCity SUITE)
- Assessment Building: Enables educators to build more powerful assessments with additional item types to help students demonstrate their understanding. (DnA)
- Professional Learning Communities: Allows teachers to collaborate more easily to create assessments, analyze data, and share research-based classroom instruction, resulting in improved learning for all students. (SchoolCity SUITE)
“Each update reaffirms our commitment to supporting students through open and interoperable solutions while saving teachers time,” said Amanda House, vice president, product management and strategy at Illuminate Education. “Illuminate Education is dedicated to supporting educators in meeting the needs of each and every student and we’re confident that the newest versions reflect this.”
To see the product updates in action, visit booth #1922 at the ISTE conference for a demo, or visit http://illuminateed.com.
About Illuminate Education
Illuminate Education is the leading provider of integrated K–12 technology systems. Illuminate’s innovative tools bridge the gap between instruction, assessment, and data analytics, transforming the potential of teaching and learning. With all the data available within a single platform, teachers can assess learning and link to the right resources, while district leaders can receive a holistic view of students. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Illuminate’s team of experienced educators and technology specialists serve 12 million students across all 50 states.