Gaggle Webinar Alert Back to School 2020: Maximizing District Budgets to Support Student Safety and Distance Learning
WHAT: No-cost webinar for K-12 school and district leaders featuring K-12 education experts:
- Kecia Ray, Ed.D., Owner and Principal at K20Connect (Host)
- Susan Gentz, Partner at K20Connect
- Arati Nagaraj, Senior Consultant at K20Connect and School Board Trustee at Saratoga Union School District, CA
- David H. Trautenberg, (Acting) Chief Financial Officer at Garfield Re-2 School District and CEO at AlignK12 Education Finance Consulting
- Lisa Gonzales, Chief Business Officer at Mt. Diablo Unified School District, CA
WHEN: Tuesday, August 20 at 3:00 PM EDT
Bloomington, Ill. – Aug. 11, 2020 – Educators need financial resources to implement school plans that are much more complicated than in years past. But state and local governments are experiencing drops in revenue as a result of COVID-19, and so are unlikely to provide extra funding. So, how can districts make the most of the funding they have and find more when they need it?
On Thursday, August 20, industry experts Dr. Kecia Ray and Susan Gentz will bring together a panel of K-12 education leaders to discuss maximizing district budgets. This edLeader Panel will also dive into strategies for leveraging federal funds to integrate technology, including collaboration tools like Google Hangouts and Microsoft Teams, to support distance learning, hybrid models, and in-school learning.
There is no cost to join the webinar, but registration is required.
For more information, including instructions for installing the edLeader Panel meeting app, visit:https://home.edweb.net/webinar/educationfunding20200820.
# # #