Apply for TechXcellence recognition in any of these categories:
- Math Instruction
- Science Instruction
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Music and Arts Instruction
- World Language Instruction
- Security (Cyber and Physical)
- Student Assessment
- Reading and Writing Instruction
- History and Social Studies Instruction
- Faculty PD
- Institutional Leadership
- Other instruction
DA’s Schools of TechXcellence gain national attention with profiles in the special December 2018 TechXcellence publication, and local prominence through press releases and a customized award plaque.
All TechXcellence entrants become eligible for the Technology Transformation Contest, awarding an immersive HP Sprout Computer Lab to a deserving school.
Application deadline for the December honorees is August 3, 2018
- Your program must rely on an implementation of devices that run on Intel® processors.
- Your program must be innovative. In other words, it must include elements that were developed internally. Your program can include commercial products, but a program that simply implements a commercial product and gets the expected result will not be considered by the judges.
- Your program must be effective. It must have been implemented to meet specific goals, and you must be able to demonstrate that it is meeting those goals.
- Your program must be replicable. In other words, its value to other schools must be readily apparent, and it could be implemented elsewhere with reasonable resources.
- Schools may submit one application in each award cycle category. In cases where we receive multiple submissions in a category from a school, only the earliest nomination will be considered.
- Your application must be submitted with the approval of your superintendent.